BREWDOG USA AND COVID-19
To our fellow craft beer lovers,
BrewDog has always been committed to its community and the highest quality craft beer. In today’s environment, that commitment is stronger than ever. Our team is closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation and taking precautions according to the recommendations of the World Health Organization and our health departments in order to keep you and every member of our community safe.
As of March 20, the majority of our bars and The DogHouse hotel + Kennels have temporarily closed. Our team’s safety and the ability to have incredible bars and beer experiences available for you on the other side of these trying times is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your incredible support during this global crisis.
BrewDog USA will continue to remain open and operating, brewing quality fresh craft beer for our grocery and off-premise customers. To ensure you’re confident in the beer you’re drinking, we want to tell you about our in-depth cleaning and sanitizing procedures, as well as the additional measures we’ve taken.
The Brewing Process: Our commitment to quality means that we not only follow federal regulations but take our efforts to the next level. As part of the regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration and its Food Safety Modernization Act, we use industrial-grade cleaning supplies and sanitizers on our brewing equipment. All surfaces that are handled by the brewing team are sanitized with isopropyl alcohol which is effective against COVID-19. Our entire brewing team is trained on federal and state regulations regularly. Each member of our brewing team also has to sign a hygiene policy showing their commitment to staying healthy and safe.
You may not be able to order takeout food from your local BrewDog bar, but there are still ways you can buy our beer and support our incredible crew:
- Buy your favorite BrewDog beers from the local grocery store - keep those beers moving and we'll keep brewing and replenishing the shelves!
- Order delivery of beer to your home from the online shop. We can ship our AF range to all 50 states and our other beers to 11 states throughout the USA.
- Schedule free next day delivery (in the Columbus area) and one of our amazing humans will bring the freshest craft beer right to your door.
- Pop by our brewery in Canal Winchester to snag some beer for takeaway or stock up on merch
- Purchase a gift card online which you can use immediately in the shop or save for when our doors are wide open once again. Every $100 purchased comes with a free $25 gift card as "thanks" for showing your support of our beer and our crew!
Your health and safety are our top priorities. We will be sharing additional updates as necessary here on the BrewDog Blog.
Thank you for being a part of our community.
The BrewDog Team